We are committed to fostering links between the Australian Public Service and the behavioural economics research community, here and overseas. With the growing interest and demand for behavioural science, there are many opportunities to better connect the public service with academia.
If you would like to be added to the Directory, or if your details within the Directory require updating, please contact us.
Want to stay up to date?
Each month we bring you the latest in the BI world direct to your inbox. Thought-provoking interviews, the latest research, as well as news on what we’re up to. Subscribe now for your monthly dose of BI bites.
What we're reading
There are hundreds of other useful resources from around the world. Here’s a collection of some of the blogs we like to follow, including newsletter updates you can sign up to.
- Behavioural Insights Team (BIT)
- Behavioural scientist
- The Best Schools (TBS): Top 25 Behavioural Economists
- Behavioural science and policy association: Policyshop blog
- Ideas 42: The ideas42 blog
- NSW Department of Premier and Cabinet: Behavioural Insights Blog
- NESTA: Blogs
- Centre for Advanced Hindsight: Behavioural science blog
- Harvard Business Review
- Dan Ariely